We're All Damaged

Thursday, September 21, 2017

How I Write

Earlier this summer, I chatted with Allison Futterman from The Writer about...well, writing.

More specifically, "How I Write," which is a column that the magazine devotes to things like craft and process. A lot of writers get shy when talking about the rituals and mechanics of what they do, but I've always enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I went on and on about it. Allison, wisely, just printed the useful parts. Here's a link, if you're interested.

And, if anyone has a question--about process or anything else--feel free to email it to me. If I get a couple, I'll answer them here in a post. Doing so will give me a nice little break from my third novel, which is currently making me wonder why I got into this business in the first place.

thenormannation@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment